Saturday, March 01, 2008

That is what friends are for

I saw the news headlines on one of the local newspaper this morning about how a friend being betrayed and was shocked by the perverse idea of 'friends' in that news. Can we still call them 'friends' if friends are like that?

I admitted that I have a very high standard in making close friends. I can make friends with people easily but not with everyone I will futher develop the friendship.

My principle is: close friends should not use each other. If I know sb who uses me because our relationship as friend. I will be very cautious in future dealing with that person and watch if I have misjudged them in the first place.

Thank God, I have many close friends. They are all good people, so trustworthy... so lovely...so much love for me...hahaha! They know what friends are for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home